Monday, August 6, 2012

Ranch Tortillas

This is the easiest appy recipe evaaaa.  It's a huge hit when I bring it places.  I can seriously eat an entire batch of these if nobody is looking!  Stop looking at me so I can finish these off.  :)


1 pkg. flour tortillas.  It doesn't matter what size, but I use the regular size.
1/2 c. butter (1 stick) - softened
1 pkg. Hidden Valley Ranch Dip Mix
Sesame Seeds

  • Preheat oven to 350 F.
  • Combine ranch dip mix with softened butter.
  • Spread ranch butter on tortilla.
  • Cut into triangles.  I used a pizza cutter. 
  • Arrange on baking sheet.  I use pre-cut parchment sheets for less clean-up.
  • Sprinkle with sesame seeds.

Bake for 5-7 min or just until they begin to turn a golden color.  Let cool or you will burn your tongue.  Trust me, I know.



















No comments:

Post a Comment