Monday, August 6, 2012

Bacon Avocado Salad. Yes, it's as good as it sounds!


This one was a keeper!  I mean, bacon anything is a keeper, no?  Another Pinterest find.  Sorry, I only have one pic.  While I can drool all I want at those bloggers who take a photo of every single step of a recipe, I don't have that kind of patience.  Who am I kidding?  I have the short term memory/attention span of a goldfish.  I'm 3/4 of the way through the recipe before I even remember that I wanted to do a step-by-step picture to begin with.

Bacon Avocado Cucumber Salad with Bacon Dripping Dressing

Above is the recipe, but it's basically tomatoes, cukes, bacon, avocado, cilantro mixed together with a couple of tablespoons of bacon drippings. Add some salt & pepper and you've gone to heaven!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment